Friday, July 16, 2010

Our Staff here

The Beluah Lodge has the most wonderful staff that takes care of all of us Fellows:





Leni'ze - Lodge Manager.  Leni'ze runs the place, and does it quite well.  Plus, she has a car that she lets people borrow, so we aren't quite so stuck. 









Ayola - one of the housekeepers.  Here she is outside of my room.  Her name is pronounced I-ola.
















Hazel - the other housekeeper, and Ayola's mother. Hazel wanted to wait until a different day to take her picture, but I convinced her otherwise :)  Lol.  I had to take 3 - 4 photos, then she choose the one I could share with all of you.







And finally, here is Princess.  Those sheets get ironed and folded everyday.  Whew!!  What a job!

Princess is standing in the conference room/ironing room where I spend most of my time here at Beluah.

Princess is the head housekeeper, I think, it is hard to understand some of the politics.

But anyway, she is wonderful.  On the day that I took these photos, she thought she didn't look very good, so I told her that this was going to be the photo that was going on the internet.  It was pretty funny at the time, but in the telling of it, it seems less so.

No comments:

Post a Comment