Saturday, July 10, 2010

BRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I am
so.
Frigging.
Cold.

(where are the smiley icons with the sad face?)

I knew there was limited heat here. I thought I packed appropriately.

Perhaps not.

When I go to bed at home, I don't wear much.
When I go to be here in South Africa, I wear a long sleeved fleece shirt, skiing leggings, wool socks, and sometimes a wool hat.  We have the heat on here in our room, but right now, my fingers are so cold I have a difficult time typing.  My feet are frozen.  When I get up in the morning, I have to debate about using the bathroom because it is sort of warm here in bed and the bathroom is cold.  The house is cold.  The town is cold.  The mall was cold.  I am getting weary of things being cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment