Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 21 out of 57

Almost at the half way point.

I would be lying to say I am not homesick today.  As I was thinking about today's post, I was clicking my fingernails on the keyboard.  Huh??  Fingernails?  When is the last time I had fingernails, long enough to click on something?

Because I garden so much, my nails never get very long, and they always, ALWAYS have a bit of dirt under them.  The dirt I found in the Company Gardens two weeks ago has long washed away in the scalding hot showers we have here (unless you live in the main house and then you often don't have any hot water at all.)



Some days, small things don't bother me, other days the fact that my mattress is rather "firm" makes my hips hurt and makes me want to cry.

What a Pity Party, eh??  :)

Which tells me it is time to throw myself into the work I have today - grant writing for the Kalkfontein Clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment