Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A new camera

Did you all notice?  I am back in business, taking photos left and right.

I took my broken, stuck camera into the camera store on Saturday, and the kind technician sympathized with me, then said he would ship it off and it would be back in, oh, maybe 6 weeks.

6 weeks????  nope.  I will be gone by then, but it is good to know that the camera should be covered by the warranty.

I bought a new camera (a less expensive version of the one I had), and I am Back in Business.

Here's a bit of a tease .....  (Nena - I have some Fern Grotto photos just for you)


Just in time for our trip last Sunday to the Kirstenbisch Botanical Gardens.  Get ready, I can't believe how many photos I took.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, pretty!

    ferngrottoferngrottoferngrotto....ommmmmm.

    Nena
    :)

    ReplyDelete