Friday, July 9, 2010

Flora of Cape Town

I know what will make me feel better .....
















Nothing has been identified yet ...  this is me at the Company Gardens, posing in front of some winter roses.


















Still at the Company Gardens, with Table Mountain in the background.












More .....















Wildflowers at the base of Lion's Head
















Looks at those rocks!!! And the flowers :)

















These were teeny, tiny little flowers ...








Close up of the photo above ...















Flowers growing out of the rocks ....











It is truly amazing the number of flowers that are in bloom, here in the middle of winter.  Everywhere you look, there are flowers of some sort. Here at Beluah Lodge, there is a Hibiscus blooming right outside of the living room window. 

See, I KNEW that would make me happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment