Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Mall

I am going to break my own self-inflicted rule about only having one post per day.  There feels as if there are a number of things I want to talk or post about, perhaps small, and they have been stacking up.  So bear with me, Dear Readers, there may be a number of new posts.

This post is short.  When Monica and I were at the mall last Sunday, I came across two stores, side by side.  The irony of the names of the stores was, I thought, worthy of sharing with all of you.







Store #1 - doesn't it look cute?
















Store #2. Side by side. Blades and Triggers is just as the name suggests.  It is a small photo, but can you see all of the guns in the gun rack??  Can you see the cute purple one, about third from the right in the gun case? Can you see all of the camo gear?






I was thinking how the people of Marin County would react if this store was to open in the Northgate Shopping Mall .....

No comments:

Post a Comment