Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wanted: Soccer Gear


So many of you have asked ..... here's the deal.

The end of last week, I started a VERY informal drive for soccer gear for the kids (see my One Shoe post) at the LEAP school.  My idea was that I would bring with me a few pairs of cleats, maybe some socks, etc.  I put the idea out to our Boy Scout troop, and word has spread a bit.  Then others started reading my One Shoe post, and asked what they could do ....

This is what I am looking for:

In TEEN AGE sizes, please: 

Jersey
Shorts
Socks
Shin Guards
Cleats
Soccer bags

Clean please.  No smaller child sizes at this time, maybe later if this all pans out.

There will be a plastic container at Marin Fitness, by the front door under my poster, starting Friday June 11.  If you are my neighbor, send me an email and Grant can come and pick things up, or drop off on my porch.

If you are not local and want to help, email me about donations.  The photo is just in case you missed my One Shoe post about how the kids play soccer in the outlying townships.

No comments:

Post a Comment