Friday, June 18, 2010

At last :)

It's today. 

Finally!!

Today is the day Jim gets back into cell range so that I can talk to him.  Feels live FOREVER since Sunday.

Oh, wait.  hehehe ......  today is also Departure Day :)  Almost as exciting ..

Must be nerves because I woke up this morning at 4:12. Thought about going to the 5:30 am spin class, then thought that probably, as nervous as I am, that would be a sports injury for sure, so best not to risk it.  Instead, I went on-line and paid for the extra baggage that I am bringing (no comments from any of my therapists on that, please :)) (the soccer gear). 

Once the sun came up, did Snail Patrol.  Found an amazing number of snails this morning and they all hissed at me as I plucked them off of my plants and threw them into the paper bag where they live before they get tossed out in the trash.

Felt sorry for Jim (sorry, honey) about all of the weeds. I thought sure I had them all pulled yesterday.  This year has been particularily wet and the weeds are growing like crazy.  Green beans are curling around the lattice I put up for them.

Spent a good number of hours getting the Centerforce budget done.  Tidyed up the last loose ends of this and that.  Rearranged (yet again) things in my carry on.  Made sure my passport was handy.

Airporter should be here soon ....

1 comment:

  1. Deb have a great time & be safe!! ShelbyRayMom

    ReplyDelete